Monday, July 29, 2013

Can't sleep!!!

Hey guys!

I am writing this at the wee hours of 7:00 in the morning :/ . Yes tell me about it! (if there are any mistakes in my grammar or spelling that is why!) I woke up at about 5 and just could not fall back asleep.. UGH. Sometimes I wish I inherited my mum's sleeping habits because she can fall asleep almost any time, any place. But not me.

I've actually had a lot of trouble falling asleep recently. The whole of June I had been sleeping very late (around 1 am) and due to my recent bad sleeping habits, I've gotten these massive eye bags. Now I am trying to gradually fall back into my regular sleeping pattern in time for school but so far no luck :( . I'm usually tossing and turning in my bed for an hour or two before I eventually fall asleep... And even then it's not a deep sleep so when I wake up I feel exhausted :( .

If you have any tips on falling asleep or getting rid of eye bags please please (I'm begging you) comment them down below! And here's a pic of me in all my morning glory >>

lots of hugs,
sleep deprived littlemissarianna x

No comments:

Post a Comment