Thursday, July 18, 2013

Finding a Lip Shade!

Hey guys, I haven't been on here that much recently as I am currently in Åland :) . Right now I am currently typing this up on my phone so please forgive me if the formatting sucks >.< .

Here in the oh-so-quiet Finnish countryside, I've had lots of time to do some reflective thinking! Well... It's not very reflective but hear me out! As you all know for one of my summer aims is to find my bright-light-pight-sight lipstick shade! So I found a quick, 99% guarantee, super easy method to find one lip colour shade for your lips... 

Okay so...
1. You want to flip your lower lip over (look at the super unflattering picture if you're unclear on what to do)

2. As you can see, the area where my finger is there are about two shades... If you can find a replica of one of these shades in your local drugstore or makeup store and try it on, you will find that they will suit you perfectly! 
You will probably only find two shades that will suit you, but hey, at least it's a start!!! Of course there are other ways to find a lip shade but I've just discovered this method. I haven't seen this on the web yet and, wanted to share this with you guys!! 

If you guys would like a post or pictures on Åland, comment below! If you would also like a post on ways to find your lipstick shade also COMMENT BELOW ;) ! If you have any suggestions or thoughts or ideas for posts please comment below!! I would really appreciate this :D

Lots of hugs,
littlemissarianna x

No comments:

Post a Comment