Thursday, July 04, 2013

Intensive 7 Days Hydrating Lotion with Aloe Vera Extract for Normal Skin from Garnier {REVIEW}


Garnier Body Intensive 7 days with Aloe Vera

Hi you all! I've recently purchased the 'Garnier Intensive 7 Days Hydrating Lotion with Aloe Vera Extract for Normal Skin'. This is what it looks like: -->

~FACT FILE~
Name: Intensive 7 Days Hydrating Lotion with Aloe Vera Extract for Normal Skin
Price: 6 Euros
Amount: 250ml per bottle
Bought from: Local Drugstore
Rating: 4/5

I think it is a really good moisturizer especially for it's price and quantity. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft. For me, I don't like moisturizers that feel "heavy" or "sticky" on my skin. This lotion is very light but very intense in it's moisturizing (WUT? Does that even make sense?)-- which personally to me is the best of both worlds. An added plus, is that it also smells really good. It is not too strong and will not clash with your perfume! YAY! To me it's smells like ... freshness and sunshine >.< . There is also a very small hint of an Aloe Vera smell.. At least I think that's what Aloe Vera smells like...

One thing I do not like about this product however is that there's a bit off... how should I say this... UHM "false advertising". The series is called Intensive 7 Days, it (the lotions) will still be felt up to 7 days after your last application.** ... Yeah yeah whatever. I do agree that it IS long lasting, however it doesn't last up to 7 days. (0.o) You will have to apply it again every time you take a shower. Testing it myself, it has lasted about 1-2 days maximum. Then my skin just feels dry again.

Overall, I found that this product was great value for money and will definitely keep using this lotion!! I would also recommend this to you guys as 1. It's cheap and 2. It works really well 3. All the reasons I've listed above ;)

lots of hugs,
littlemissarianna x

No comments:

Post a Comment