Saturday, July 06, 2013

The horrible weather and other things {Thoughts}

Hey cuties! (I wanted to try a new greeting but that was kindaa awkward :/)

So this a just a incy wincy tiny post on my frustration with the weather in FInland. So in Finland (where I live right now) the summer has been prettttyyy good, if I may say so myself... But recently it's been TERRIBLE! Today it's been pouring down and there's been some thunder too! SO I'm all cooped up at home... but later tonight my family and I are going to see Despicable Me 2 which I am very excited about! 

SO that is all for now, but it would be lovely if you guys could comment below if you want to hear my thoughts about Despicable Me 2 and what the weather is like where YOU are living? 

lots of hugs,
littlemissarianna x

No comments:

Post a Comment