Monday, July 01, 2013

What's in my Bag {TAG}

Okie Dokies! So I've seen numerous tags circling around YouTube but this one in particular stood out to me... Of course it has to be the "What's in my Bag TAG". A handbag is one of woman's most private and secretive items and is an extension of who you are!!!

So my bag that I am currently obsessed with is Coach's leather sling messenger bag. It's no longer retailed and was given to me by my Mum (thank you Mum!). I love the colour, shape and size of it! It's slim shape is practical and fits all my necessities. Also it's versatile leather brown colour easily suits every outfit I wear and is painlessly simple to accessorize with :)

So in the first compartment I keep my keys, headphones from Mac !Style, sunnies from H&M, a Twist-Up Gloss Stick in To Lovely Lavender from Isadora, a Shiny Lipgloss Pot in Strawberry from GinaTricot and a Tuscan Soul Lip Balm from Salvatorre Ferragamo. 

In the main compartment, I have my Clutch Wallet in Ombre Plum from (not quite sure) (-,-)", my clear glasses case where I keep my glasses/spectacles when I'm wearing contacts from my opticians and a bunch of scrunchies from Diva and Centrepoint, my Tinted Moisturizer in SPF 15 Tint 2 from Lumene, a Hand Cream in Rose from Cath Kidstone and finally a Roll-On Deodorant in Tropical Power from Rexona! 

So that is all that's in my bag this summer and please comment your thoughts about these items, your opinions on them and any questions you have!!! Also feel free to comment about topic ideas, reviews or tags that YOU want me to write about next!!!


a thousand hugs,
littlemissarianna x


1 comment: